Gigabyte GA-H77M-D3H (LGA 1155 DDR3 1600) Chipset Intel H77I - USB 3.0 - Rapid Start Technology
The revolutionary GIGABYTE 3D BIOS application is based on GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS™ technology and is available to consumers in two exclusive modes of interaction, providing enthusiast and mainstream users with a choice of unique and powerful graphical interfaces.
UEFI DualBIOS™ Technology
At the heart of this exciting 3D BIOS technology is a pair of physical BIOS ROMs containing GIGABYTE`s exclusive in-house designed UEFI BIOS technology. With a superior graphical interface capable of 32-bit color imaging and fluid user-friendly mouse navigation, UEFI DualBIOS™ makes BIOS configuration a new and exciting experience for novice and experienced users alike. UEFI BIOS also brings native support for large hard drives on 64-bit operating systems.
Designed to provide an extremely streamlined and user-friendly BIOS environment, GIGABYTE`s exclusive 3D mode offers a fully interactive and illustrative GUI that allows users to easily and intuitively make key adjustments to the UEFI BIOS settings for optimum performance. 3D Mode allows novice or casual users to more clearly understand the areas of the motherboard that are being affected through the BIOS settings, gaining a clearer understanding of the BIOS functionality.
Advanced mode provides a more comprehensive UEFI BIOS environment that is designed specifically for overclockers and power users who want maximum control over their PC`s hardware. GIGABTYE`s signature M.I.T. tuning technology can be found alongside fully configurable parameters for GIGABTE`s all new digital 3D Power engine. In short, advanced mode combines the signature GIGABYTE BIOS expertise you`ve come to expect, wrapped a slick, new and optimized graphical UEFI interface.
Humidity can play havoc on a motherboard`s circuitry.GIGABYTE`s new Glass Fabric PCB design helps protect against electrical shorts due to humidity by reducing the gaps in spacing between PCB filaments.
GIGABYTE Ultra Durable 4 Classic motherboards feature High ESD Resistance ICs which help protect the motherboard against electrostatic discharge.
Power Failure Protection
Permanent damage from power surge or failure during BIOS update, can be avoided with GIGABYTE DualBIOS, which automatically enables a secondary, back up BIOS.
GIGABYTE also uses Anti-Surge ICs to protect the motherboard against power surges.
High Temperature Protection
GIGABYTE uses All Solid Caps (Capacitors) and Low RDS(on) MOSFETs which are rated to work at higher temperatures, providing up to 50,000* hour component lifespan.
:: Especificações Técnicas
processors require a graphic card, please refer "CPU support List" for
refer "Memory Support List" for more information.)
* Due to Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than 4 GB.
* To support DDR3 1600 MHz, you must install an Intel 22nm CPU.
* To support XMP memory, you must install an Intel 22nm (Ivy Bridge) CPU.
Onboard Graphics Integrated
* The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
* To configure 7.1-channel audio, you have to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
LAN Expansion Slots
(The PCIEX16 slot conforms to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
* For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
* The PCI Express x16 slot supports up to PCI Express 2.0 standard when an Intel 32nm (Sandy Bridge) CPU is installed.
(The PCIEX4 and PCIEX1 slots conform to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)
Multi-Graphics Technology Storage Interface Chipset:
* When a RAID set is built across the SATA 6Gb/s and SATA 3Gb/s channels, the system performance of the RAID set may vary depending on the devices being connected.
* In Windows XP, the Intel USB 3.0 ports can support up to USB 2.0 transfer speed.
Internal I/O Connectors Back Panel Connectors I/O Controller H/W Monitoring
* Whether the CPU/system fan speed control function is supported will depend on the CPU/system cooler you install.
BIOS Unique Features Bundle Software Operating System Form Factor
Peso c/ Embalagem: 1,5 Kg
|Disponibilidade: Produto Descontinuado|
|Modelo (GTIN): GA-H77M-D3H|
|Categoria: Placa Mãe para Intel|