The Corsair Hydro Series™ H70 is the best choice for high performance CPU cooling. A worthy big brother to the already excellent Hydro Series H50, the H70 improves upon the design in every way.
A low profile pump and improved cold plate allow for even easier mounting to your CPU. Compatibility with all modern AMD and Intel® desktop CPU sockets is included in the box. A higher-performance radiator with nearly twice the surface provides even more room for liquid to get cool before it returns to the cold plate.
If that isn`t enough, the Hydro Series H70 comes with twin high-performance 120mm fans, optimized for a push-pull configuration, to allow maximum airflow through the radiator. The Corsair Hydro Series H70 is the best choice for a high performance CPU cooler on the market, bar none.
* Pre-filled, closed-loop system is easy to install
* Copper CPU cooling plate for maximum cooling performance
* Integrated pump and reservoir is sealed for zero maintenance and improved leakage protection
* Large, double-thick 120mm radiator for outstanding heat dissipation
* High-performance, twin 120mm fans offer outrageous airflow in push-pull configuration
* Included step-down adapters let you customize your fan speed for low noise or high performance.
Includes mounting brackets for Intel LGA775, Intel LGA1366, AMD socket AM2 and AMD socket AM3 motherboards.
Cold Plate Material: Copper
Fan Specs: 2 x 120mm, selectable 2000RPM or 1600RPM
Radiator Material: Aluminum
Tubing: Low-permeability for near-zero evaporation