The affordable Corsair Power CX400W is not your basic power supply. It features a thermally-controlled 120mm fan for whisper quiet operation and active power factor correction circuitry for clean, reliable power output. The extra long, sleeved cables allow easy integration into a wide variety of cases, and the large number of connectors assures compatibility with nearly all components.
Corsair CX400W Features:
* Supports the latest ATX12V v2.2 standard and is backwards compatible with ATX12V 2.01 systems.
* Rated up to 400W of continuous power output at 40ºC
* Extra long fully sleeved cables to support full tower chassis and assist with flexible cable routing.
* Ultra-quiet 120mm double ball-bearing fan delivers excellent airflow at an exceptionally low noise level by varying the RPM in response to temperature.
* High efficiency topology to ensure energy savings.
* 99% Active Power Factor Correction provides clean and reliable power to your system.
* Universal AC input 90~264V automatically scans and detects the correct voltage. No more hassle of flipping that red switch!
* Dedicated single +12V rail offers maximum compatibility with latest components
* Over Current/Voltage/Power Protection, Under Voltage Protection, and Short Circuit Protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components.
* Standard ATX PS/2 size: 5.9"(W) x 3.4"(H) X 5.5"(L); 150mm(W) x 86mm(H) x 140mm(L)
* MTBF: 100,000 Hours