Simple, Rich-Featured Switching for Diverse Users
The 3Com® Baseline Switch 2016 is a 16-port unmanaged, 10/100 switch designed for small to midsize offices. This rack mountable, business-class switch can be installed in a wiring closet or as a free-standing unit.
The switch comes preconfigured for fast, easy installation using economical copper wiring. Auto-negotiation adjusts the port speed to match the communicating device.
Any of the switch`s nonblocking 16 ports can deliver 10BASE-T Ethernet for users with average bandwidth requirements, or 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet for power users or those with newer network connections. To simplify connecting cables, all 16 ports come with automatic detection of the Ethernet cable type (MDI/MDIX).
Like all 3Com Baseline products, this switch provides powerful, feature-rich practicality in a sturdy package designed for reliability, long life, and low total cost of ownership.
- Switch works right out of the box—no configuration or management software necessary
- Nonblocking performance means improved access to network resources
- 10/100 auto-negotiation automatically determines the correct port speed
- Automatic MDI/MDIX on all ports simplifies setup by enabling direct connection to another device using straight-through or crossover cables
- Sturdy design and build quality ensure reliable operation and long life
- Can be rack-mounted or stacked to maximize space; standard 1RU form factor simplifies space planning
- Includes 90 days free telephone support and next business day advanced hardware replacement
specificações do Produto
# Ports: 16 autosensing, auto-configuration MDI/MDIX 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX
# Media interfaces: RJ-45
# Ethernet switching features: Full-rate nonblocking on all Ethernet ports, full/half duplex auto-negotiation and flow control
# MAC addresses supported: 4,000
# Height: 4.4 cm (1.7 in)
# Width: 44 cm (17.3 in)
# Depth: 17.3 cm (6.8 in)
# Weight: 1.5 kg (3.07 lb)